When it comes to thinking about retirement planning, infinite banking, long term care, asset building, and protecting your family, there are a lot of good books available. Men and women with decades of experience have created informative and insightful books that help the reader navigate their financial future.
We love reading books, and when we read a good book on the topics we love, we post a review here. We do this because we want to direct our visitors to the books that we think have something important to say, and as such can be helpful toward the goal of securing a sustainable future.
Another reason we have created a book review section on our site is because we want our prospective clients to understand some of what goes into shaping our philosophy of money. You can tell a lot about a person by the books he or she reads.
We hope the following list of book reviews will demonstrate that we have the highest commitment to understanding not only insurance and estates, and how the two are juxtaposed in a dynamic relationship that fosters whole life stewardship. But it also demonstrates our desire to forever be learning and exploring new thoughts and ideas, in order to be Wealth Builders and Legacy Creators.
Finally, we will also introduce reviews covering current health trends, focused on ideas and concepts that are typically overlooked, or worse, ignored. It is our hope that as you join us in building your personal wealth, you will also be encouraged to take charge of your health. After all, what is wealth without health?
Here is a list of our current book reviews:
- Becoming Your Own Banker by Nelson Nash
- Second Chance by Robert Kiyosaki
- How Much Money Do I Need to Retire? by Todd Tresidder
- The Power of Zero by David McKnight
- The Debt Millionaire by George Antone
- The Secret Asset by David D’Arcangelo
- The Bankers Code by George Antone
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Billion Dollar Blueprint by Stephen Gardner
- The Bank On Yourself Revolution by Pamela Yellen
- Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industry by Helaine Olen
- The Five Retirement Myths by Patrick Kelly
- Look Before You LIRP by David McKnight
- Unscrewed: Retirement Secrets Wall Street Prays You Never Learn by Barry Harrin
- Seven Secrets to a Happy Retirement by Patrick Kelly
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- 7 Money Myths That Are Killing Your Wealth Potential by Keith Weinhold
So what about you? Have you read any books in the financial realm that changed your thinking or helped you see things from a different perspective? Please take a moment and let us know; we would love to hear your recommendations.